- Original Art
- Lions Mane Mushroom and The Oak - Original
Lions Mane Mushroom and The Oak - Original
16/12 " Acrylic/ Mixed media on Canvas
"The Medicinal Magic of Mushrooms" Series.
Prints/ merchandise also available. Contact Artist.
The Medicinal Magic of Mushrooms!
In this series we learn some mycology of my favourite FUNGI and how they serve crucial purpose in our human existence.
Mushrooms connect, restore, heal, and revive the natural world around us through complex communications and energies. "Mycelium". Appearing similar to the human nervous system, or the milk production from Mother to baby...
Their surreal ability to connect, restore, heal, and revive serves our beings too. Their expansive potential provides renewable outlets to our human experience, improving our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
1. Lions Mane and The OAk
"Hericium Erinaceus" (1 of )
16/12 " Acrylic/ mixed media on canvas
* No known look alike edible OR poisonous = ALL forms are edible!
*AkA "Bears tooth/comb tooth/bearded tooth in mycology text.
* Fruiting in Spring (BC Canada) and can also be cultivated inside!
* Found on many dead/ dying hard woods maple, beech, oak, birch, walnut, sycamore
* provides humans with "Beta-Glucan" a Nerve GROWTH Factor "NGF"... and nootrope which supports memory, focus, learning, brain function 😀
*Can significantly suppress pro inflammatory cytokines involved w/ neurological diseases (Alzeheimers/ Dimentia/ Concussions/ Anxiety/ Depression. Little to NO side effects. NO ADDICTIONS/ NO tolerance withdrawal)
* Increases "Acetylcholine" = the memory molecule